Swim spas are slowly taking over as a popular addition to homes across America. Hot tubs and other swimming units have been popular for years due to the many benefits they provide; from exercise to relaxation. Swim spas offer the best of both worlds as they provide a place to swim and a place to relax all in one easy-to-maintain unit.
If you still are not sure if this is this best decision for you, consider the top 5 reasons why people love to own swim spas.
5) Size. A swim spa is the perfect size in that it can be large enough to enjoy, but not so large that it overtakes your yard and home. Plus, they are compact enough in size and design to be portable, meaning you can take them with you if you move.
4) Privacy. A swim spa is the perfect place for you to work out or relax without the intrusion of others. Yet, if you prefer the company of friends and family, most units are large enough to do so.
3) Ease. Other swim units are difficult to install, especially in the ground, and can take quite a while before they are ready to use. Swim spas are mostly above ground and easy to install. However, even an in ground swim spa goes in much easier than other units.
2) Location. If you live in a warm climate, you can use your outdoor swim spa all year round. If you live in a cooler climate, you can install the above ground units in a basement, a garage, or even an enclosed porch.
1) Convenience. Forget the gym membership, forget swimming with strangers. Forget the constant upkeep and maintenance that you would put into other units. Swim when you want to; swim spas are all about ease and convenience.
When you purchase your new swim spa, be sure to get the perfect spa cover from End 2 End Swim Spa Covers. Whether your unit is inside or outside, our snug-fitting covers will keep the heat in and the debris out. With an easy, one-person open design, you’ll be in your swim spa faster than it takes to get into a spa with an old-fashioned, bulky, cover. Plus, our covers come in an array of colors that will fit your lifestyle perfectly.
So what are you waiting for? Make the wise choice and go for the swim spa. You’ll be glad you did.