Our commitment—to customers worldwide—is to produce the highest-quality, manual swim spa cover in existence. Period.
Warranty— The Nuts & Bolts
We warrant against defects in both materials and workmanship for five (5) years, excluding normal wear and tear. Any expressed or implied warranty is limited in duration to 5 years (60 months) from the date of manufacturing to the original end user. E2E, LLC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Should you encounter a problem with your E2E order, please contact us immediately; we will work with you to determine the nature of the problem and respond as quickly and fairly as possible.
In order to do so, we will require detailed photos of the defect in question. Upon their receipt, we will assess the situation [as best as we are able based on user input] and determine the course of action to be taken. If we find the problem is due to defects in materials or workmanship and falls within the warranty period, we will repair or replace the cover at our option.
Due to the exposure of ultraviolet light, and adverse elements-even under normal operating conditions-there are a few occurrences universal to all spa covers. The most common of which is wear and tear of fabric, seams, and thread. Delamination of seam or thread splitting due to environment, water treatment additives, or improper handling are not considered to be a defect in workmanship or material. The second most common occurrence is the cover’s vinyl underside due to a combination of both the spa’s heat and water-treatment additives. The same process has been known to alter the texture of the vinyl—giving it a raised, bumpy feel. Due to changes in climate temperature, ambient air, regional environmental factors may or may not have any adverse effects on material, fabric, or thread.
Note, however, that despite their undesirability and general unsightliness, neither of these phenomena will detract from the function or efficacy of the E2E Cover.
While the side-effects listed above are concomitant to normal wear, it is possible—with improper/excessive use of water sanitizers (Chlorine, Bromine, etc.)—to cause more than just superficial damage to the spa cover. Together with long-term exposure, the overuse of such agents can actually occasion chemical burns on the underside of the cover. And despite the robustness of their wholly-excessive, over-the-top construction, even an E2E Cover is not immune to the virtual conflagration precipitated by the erroneous use of these harsh cleaners. It is thusly the case that we cannot warrant against such damage.
In addition to this, we cannot warrant against any resultant damage from sitting, standing, crawling, walking or jumping on the cover. Nor can we warrant against any damage caused by objects placed on the cover, including any crushing, burning, staining, etc. resultant of such. Again—while the End2End cover was designed and built to be exceedingly tough, is not immune to abuse, and not designed for such. Lastly, we cannot warrant against damage caused by dragging the cover; surfaces other than the bar-top of the swim spa can and will abrade the cover.
In the end, failure to use the cover in the manner for which it was designed can cause damage, and if damaged, the cover may not function properly. We want this to be the best [and last] swim spa cover you ever buy, and its proper care is integral to that end.
Warranty is prorated:
If upon inspection it is determined that there is a valid warranty claim, End2End Swim Spa Covers will either repair or replace the E2E Cover based on the following pro-rata basis:
- Within the first twelve (12) months of the date of purchase:
No charge to the warranty-holder.
- During months thirteen (13) through sixty (60):
Warranty-holder shall be responsible for 1/60th of the current manufacturer’s suggested retail price of an End2End Swim Spa Cover (of like model) for each full month that has passed since the date of purchase.
- Fill out the Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form
- Prepare the cover for shipment. Ensure the cover is clean and dry. Roll the cover up and wrap with film or foam packaging ready for shipping.
- Place the cover in a wooden crate or robust shipping box.
- Purchaser is responsible for the return of the insulating cover and all shipping charges, to and from the place of origin.
- All shipments will be received and inspected. A customer support representative will contact you with an inspection summary.
Understand that we cannot accept the shipment if it arrives dirty or wet (both for reasons of health and safety, and because we won’t be able to properly inspect and/or repair the cover in such a state), leaving us without alternative but to ship it back to you.
Accord between E2E Swim Spa Covers and the customer:
The locking hardware is standard with all our covers, including all the mounting hardware to assure your cover is capable of being installed safely. All covers are also constructed with tie-down straps and fasteners that are triple reinforced.
Specifications for the cover’s manufacture are provided by the customer at the time of order; the responsibility for the size, color, and general shape ordered, therefore fall to the same; we assume no responsibility for ill-fitting covers produced as a result of erroneous measurements provided thereby. Returns require a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Form; the customer will be charged a 50% restocking fee for all returns. Further, the customer is responsible for all shipping/freight costs analogous to the return.
Warranty does not cover the following:
1. Damages precipitated by using the E2E Cover in any manner not explicitly stated or expressed as acceptable in the printed instructions or product literature provided by End2End Swim Spa Covers (read: “misuse”)
2. Defects in components or parts extrinsic to the E2E Cover
3. Failure to implement and maintain reasonable and/or necessary upkeep of the E2E Cover (read: “negligence”)
4. Abuses of the E2E Cover (including—but not limited to—those described in the “Damage” section above)
5. Accidents that may occur on, near, around, or as a result of the presence or misuse of the E2E Cover
6. Alterations or repairs other than those performed or carried-out by End2End Swim Spa Covers, or those expressly approved, sanctioned or recognized by the same.
7. Natural fading or deterioration intrinsic to aging and general use (including—but not limited to— those described in the “Normal Wear” section above)
8. Commercial use of the E2E Cover (“Commercial use” will herein be defined as any use of the E2E Cover by users other than its original owner(s) who have either directly or indirectly paid for the use thereof.)
9. Scuffing & Chafing or wearing holes in cover by dragging or storing/leaning against sharp objects.
10. Damage caused by improper installation or during transportation from the dealer to purchaser.
11. Any damage resulting from any misuse, abuse, negligence, acts of God, accident or alteration, (i.e. cover lifts, animals and excessive weight or wind).
If in the end it is determined that your specific problem is not covered under warranty, we will recommend to you the best course of action based on the specifics of your situation.
Warranty is non-transferable. The transfer of ownership of the E2E Cover from the original consumer purchaser to another will result in the warranty’s immediate termination, even if prior to the expiration date of its warranty period.
E2E, LLC is the sole authority in matters of its warranty, and authorizes no other agent or representative to change, alter, or augment this warranty in any way. Except as expressly provided, there shall be no additional warranty obligation, expressed or implied, oral or statutory; no terms other than those contained herein will be honored or recognized by E2E, LLC.
Rights and Remedies
1. End2End Swim Spa Covers shall not be liable for consequential damages, or any expenses incidental to [or resulting from] any breach of the above expressed warranties.
2. This warranty gives you—the customer—specific rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state (and from jurisdiction to jurisdiction).
3. Any dispute between the buyer and End2End Swim Spa Covers pertaining to this warranty may, at the option of the buyer, be resolved in Nevada according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Void where prohibited:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. End2End Swim Spa Covers [and affiliated advertisers] reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service on this website is void where prohibited.
The only express warranties are set herein and any implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purchase, are limited in duration to that of the expressed warranties. This warranty does not cover consequential damages or incidental damages including damage to property or injury arising for the use or inability to use this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential of incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
In the event of litigation, both parties agree that the State of business registration of End2End Swim Spa Covers shall apply, and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for said State’s district. Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
This limited warranty is valid only after [either] the online warranty registration or the physical warranty mailer have been filled-out completely and submitted to End2End Swim Spa Covers within thirty (30) days of your covers’ receipt.
Without a completed registration on file with End2End Swim Spa Covers, your E2E Cover is without a warranty. Warranty registration information will be kept on file by E2E, LLC to be utilized in the event a warranty claim is made.
Failure to follow all instructions may result in injury or death.
Test water temperature before entering swim spa. Keep children away; children or objects cannot be seen under cover. Remove cover completely before entry of bathers; entrapment possible. Remove accumulation with a soft brush or other, non-sharp object. Unsecured or improperly secured covers are considered hazardous. Drowning is possible even on top of the cover; keep spa covered when not in use— empty or full.
E2E SWIM SPA COVER WARNING LABEL
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and End2End Swim Spa Covers [with respect to this website]. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and End2End Swim Spa Covers. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by End2End Swim Spa Covers. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. E2E reserves the right to alter this policy in whole, or in part, without prior notice. Refer to the most recent copy of this policy only; other copies will be considered invalid.
In no event shall E2E, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or special consequential damages whatsoever—to property or life—arising out of [or connected with] the use or misuse of its products. Nor are we liable
Please read and understand the Unpacking, Installation & Maintenance Instructions, as well as any additional literature, included with your cover. If you lose your copy of these instructions, please let us know and we will furnish a replacement.
Further, E2E is not responsible for the improper use/application of accessories, tools, or products extrinsic to those manufactured and provided by the same.