A swim spa is an amazing addition to your home, offering a luxurious and therapeutic…
There’s nothing like taking a hot bath at the end of a long day; soaking away your stress. There’s nothing like taking a hot bath after you pulled a muscle in your lower back; soaking away the pain. A tub full of hot water can bring about many different health benefits, from physical to psychological. But when you think about it, most bathtubs are too small to relax in comfortably and the water doesn’t often stay hot enough to stay in for long.
A Hot Solution
Why not get at-home spa? Many swim spas are dual sided; swimming on one side, hot tubbing on the other side. You’ll have room for you, plus one or two, and the water stays at a consistently warm temperature. With built-in seating and plenty of room to stretch out, your comfort level will reach a new plateau.
The hot water and pressure from the jets can help people with a variety of ailments, including:
- Diabetes – Soaking in the warm water can lower blood sugar in those with Type 2 diabetes.
- Arthritis and Joint Pain – Muscle relaxation is imminent as the continued and consistent warmth sets deep into areas that don’t usually get warmed.
- Back Pain – When immersed in hot water, the central nervous system grants temporary relief to parts of your body that are experiencing pain.
- High Blood Pressure – The hot water warms your blood and increases the flow, which will cause your blood pressure to lower.
- Cardiovascular Health and Weight Loss – The heat of the water can stimulate the effects of exercise on the heart and body without raising blood pressure.
- Common Cold – Elevated body temperatures can trigger the immune system to help you recover from a cold much quicker than usual.
Better For The Brain
Spas can relieve mental stress in many ways. Just sitting in the warm water is a relaxing experience as it flows over your weightless body. Turning on the jets gives you the added benefits of a massage so your stress levels can decrease dramatically.
After you reduce the stress, chances are you’ll sleep better at night; a hot soak raises your body temperature and after you get out, it will begin to lower. This up-and-down action is guaranteed to bring about better sleep.
E2E: Keeping It Under Cover
Swim Spas are perfect for anyone looking to improve their health. They are easy to install and in a variety of models to choose from, you’ll reap the benefits in style. In order to protect your investment, be sure to get a high quality swim spa cover to keep it free from debris and to lock in the warm water temperature to save on energy consumption costs. Our one-piece cover is made for one-person use; the closed-cell foam insulation means that it won’t absorb water, but stays light and efficient so you can unroll it quickly. And the durable construction means that it won’t break down in the elements like the old bi-fold units.
Make the right choice when it comes to keeping your swim spa ready for your extended use; browse the covers that End 2 End has to offer. Start feeling, and living, better with a little heat, a little water, and a whole lot of relaxation.