5) You can take it with you. Swim spas are portable. If you should decide to relocate down the road (or across the country), you can take it to your new destination and install it just as easily as you did the first day you bought it. Other larger units are not portable and you’ll need to leave your investment behind.
4) It will cost you less. When looking to make an investment, we all want to get the most bang for our buck. With a swim spa, consider the lower cost of installation up front versus a larger above-ground or in ground unit. Plus, you’ll save on property taxes since this is not a permanently fixed unit.
3) The coolest features ever. A swim spa typically features jet powered water systems that will allow you to swim laps in one place against the current. Many units feature massage jets, lounge style seating, LED water fountains, and even the option of an attached hot tub for relaxation and fun. All in a contained unit.
2) Easy to maintain. Swim spas are so much easier to maintain and care for than a large, traditional unit. Many feature an antimicrobial surface that keeps the swim spa healthy and clean. Plus, the well plumbed system keeps the water flowing and circulating to avoid stagnation.
1) You don’t need a lot of space. Swim spas are a true space saver. You don’t need a ton of acreage to accommodate your unit. Just a little slice of the backyard, deck, garage, or even the basement. That’s right; many units can be installed indoors or in an enclosed area so you can use it year-round in cooler climates.
Now that you have 5 great reasons to purchase your swim spa, make sure that you purchase the best swim spa cover on the market from End 2 End Swim Spa Covers.
You Need An E2E Cover. Here’s Why In 5
5) The fit. Our spa covers really do fit from one end of your spa to the other, meaning that there are no open areas where anyone, or anything, can fall in
4) High quality. E2E swim spa covers are high quality and made from the strongest, most durable materials.
3) The coolest colors ever. Our covers are UV resistant so they last much longer, even in the brightest sun or extreme weather conditions.
2) Safety classified. Our covers are Classified UL for manual safety covers. They are lockable and durable.
1) Ease of use. A cinch to remove and replace, the one-person removable design lets you uncover the spa from either end, quickly and easily so that you can enjoy the spa at any time.
Browse our website and let us cover your smartest investment, from End 2 End.